Howdy guys! The time is finally here! Don’t be a procrastinator like us…get started on your Christmas shopping early! We all know that buying presents for everyone can be an expensive task. Sit back and relax! We have all of the hard work done for you. Today we have 10 items under $50! We have spent lots of time trying to get you the biggest bang for your buck, so enjoy! Happy shopping, friends 🙂
1. Kendra Scott As you all know we love all things jewelry, especially our KS! A necklace makes the perfect gift for your mom, sister, and bestie! There are tons of different items on the website for under $50!
2. Wubby Pullover This is THE softest thing you will ever put on! It is so cozy and warm and perfect for the freezing cold weather! We purchased one at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I feel like I never take it off. They have put it back on sale for a great deal and we just had to include it!
3. Too Faced Gingerbread Palette This palette is full of fun colors and BONUS it smells like gingerbread too! Never did I think I would be wearing pink eyeshadow, but now it is my go to every single day! If you are looking for a gift that is guaranteed to please, go with this palette! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
4. Throw Blanket No one can ever have too many blankets, especially during the winter time! This blanket from Nordstrom comes in so many colors! The fun fringe on the ends adds a little extra touch!
5. Luxie Makeup Brushes Boxycharm is the reason we love these brushes! We actually got this exact set this month and are using them all the time! The gold makes it more fun to put on makeup! I mean, who wouldn’t want look and use these cute brushes everyday!
6. Skyn Gym Facial Roller We have seen all the hype about these recently and can’t wait to try one! Maybe we will get one for Christmas 😉 This roller is excellent for the skin as the stones keep your skin looking young! It helps to reduce dark under eyes, we as college girls wouldn’t mind getting rid of these!
7. O Ring I got one of these for graduation, needless to say I am in LOVE! Always being on the go it is a great way to carry my keys around and make me less likely to lose them. I am a little forgetful….They come in a variety of colors, I have the maroon one…Gig’em!
8. Stila Glitter and Glow Eyeshadow Set We recently purchased these after receiving one in a beauty box! We even did a video reviewing and swatching them! Check it out here! I promise you guys will love them! Everyone always needs a little extra sparkle in their life!
9. Lilly Pulitzer S’well Bottle We both purchased a S’well Bottle a few years ago! These are perfect to carry all day long, my drink is always cold and I never have to worry about adding ice to it! It’s also perfect to put some hot cocoa in to keep warm during these cold winter months! We love all thing Lilly and these Lilly Pulitzer S’wells got our attention and we want one in every print!
10. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip This set has 14 lipsticks, there is several colors for everyone! Currently, my favorite from this set is the Tarte lipgloss! We even unboxed this set on our YouTube Channel. You can see each color swatched and tried on! Check it out HERE!