- Camila Rose Gold Drop Earrings in Teal Quartzite
- Teagan Y Necklace In Gold
- Hanna Gold Statement Earrings In Ivory Mix
- Gabby Rose Gold Statement Earrings In Abalone Mix
- Aragon Gold Drop Earrings In Gold Filigree
- Ever Rose Gold Pendant Necklace In Teal Quartzite
- Didi Rose Gold Statement Earrings in Teal Quartzite
- Mel Cocktail Ring In Rose
- Tenley Rose Gold Cuff Bracelet In Abalone Shell
- Paxton Hoop Earrings In Gold
It is that time of year again, time for a new Kendra Scott Collection! Every few months she launches a new collection with necklaces, bracelets, rings, and of course you can’t forget the earrings. Today, Kendra Scott launched her Spring Collection! Karlee and I have been obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry for a good 7+ years! I remember my first Kendra Scott item was a pair of dark red (closest to maroon KS carried at the time) Elle Earrings! Talk about a throwback, ha! If you see us out and about, we usually have at lease one piece of Kendra Scott jewelry on, if not more!
I am really loving the gold, rose gold, teal, and abalone shell pieces…as you can probably tell by the collage at the top! In the collage, I picked out 10 of my favorite pieces from the Spring Collection. In this launch, she also released a few other stone colors (besides teal and abalone shell) such as peach mix, blue sky illusion, and ivory mix.
If you are looking for a piece that will match any outfit you put on, go with the solid gold or abalone shell! I love the abalone shell pieces because it literally goes with just about any outfit! Here is a throwback picture from my senior pictures in high school. I am rocking the Abalone Shell Danielle Earrings. WOW! Can’t believe this picture was taken almost 4 years ago!
You can shop the entire Kendra Scott Spring 2019 Collection HERE. For our DFW girlies, stop by the Kendra Scott Clearfork store to see the beautiful collection in person! Karlee and I are hoping to stop by soon and we will be sure to take lots of pictures of the new Spring Collection.
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! I hope you have a fabulous week!